Parents: This week we are covering the element of water. Water is one of the most vital elements to our survival. In science, your child has learned or is learning about how our bodies are made of water and the importance of drinking water for health. This week is a great time to study water and work on drinking more water with your child.
This weeks shopping list:
- A water bottle with fruit infusing basket or large glass jar with a lid.
- Crystals that are safe to lick (amethyst, clear quartz, shungite, obsidian, rose quartz)
- Small decorative cup
Kids lessons: Water is essential to our overall wellbeing and it is a wonderful addition to your magick. Water can be a place of peace and can be used to wash away insecurities, stress, and negative energy.
Today you are going to make your own crystal elixir water. This can be done with a fruit infusing water bottle or even by placing a large crystal in the bottom of a glass jar and allowing it to infuse before pouring into a glass.
Search for a chalice for your alter. This doesn’t need to be a traditional chalice or goblet. This can be your favorite coffee cup, a mismatched teacup, or an interesting cup or jar you have found at the store or around the house.
WATER ELEMENT CORRESPONDENCES :
- Direction: West
- Power: Feminine
- Season: Autumn
- Zodiac: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces.
- Colors: Blue, purple
- Plants: Aloe, lotus, seaweed, water lily
- Animals: Dolphin, fish, otter, sea turtle.
- Crystals: Agate, Aquamarine, Lapus Lazuli, Saphire, selenite, topaz, sodalite
- Deities: Aphrodite, Neptune, Samundra
- Tarot: Cups
Water has it’s own elemental spirit called Undines. These elementals will be part of your lessons later but you are more than welcome to take a moment to explore on your own. You can learn about Undines here.